This time of year everyone is saying’ It’s going around” and “IT” is not a good thing. Â Colds, flu’s, sinus infections, stomach virus; Â they all hit hard in the winter months. But what can you do to reduce your sick days this winter? One of the easiest ways and one near an
d dear to our hearts is to wash your hands often. Of course if you ask we would recommend only using hand sanitizer when you can’t use Alabu Goat milk soap and water; soap and water is recommended as the best way to remove germs from your hands. Try to wash your hands every time you come back home too. Another easy way is to increase the amount of fresh fruit you and your family eat.
- Keep tissues handy and practice washing your hands after using them.
- Practice germ-free hand drying- use paper towels or buy a stack of cheap bar towels and use once and toss in the laundry.
- Clean your food prep work surfaces in between each use.
- Clean the floors more often, so dust doesn’t accumulate and get mixed into the air you breathe.
- Try to get some fresh air and sunshine everyday and take at least four deep breaths too; it helps to clear your lungs.