5 Fall Skin Care Tips
1. Choose gentle cleansers that don’t strip your skin of natural oils.
2. Pick “Fragrance Free” if you have sensitive skin. “Unscented” could mean it has small amounts of fragrance to mask the odors of ingredients. (all of Alabu’s unscented products are fragrance free)
3. Skip toners, if you are using a gentle cleanser you don’t need them and they dry out your skin.
4. Moisturize after you cleanse. Plant-based moisturizers that include natural oils, and essential fatty acids penetrate skin better and contain beneficial nutrients for your skin.
5. Hydrate; make sure you are drinking enough water. We tend not to get as thirsty in the fall & winter but our body still needs it.