5Â Fall Skin Care Tips
1. Choose gentle cleansers that don’t strip your skin of natural oils.
2. Pick “Fragrance Free” if you have sensitive skin. “Unscentedâ€ could mean it has small amounts of fragrance to mask the odors of ingredients. (all of Alabu’s unscented products are fragrance free)
3. Skip toners, if you are using a gentle cleanser you don’t need them and they dry out your skin.
4. Moisturize after you cleanse. Plant-based moisturizers that include natural oils, and essential fatty acids penetrate skin better and contain beneficialÂ nutrients for your skin.
5. Hydrate; make sure you are drinking enough water. We tend not to get as thirsty in the fall & winter but our body still needs it.